Frances Gardner House
Situated just off the Grays Inn Road, behind St. Andrew’s Gardens (WC1X 0HD), Frances Gardner House provides budget summer accommodation for groups and individuals. Reception facilities including check-in, are located at Langton Close, which is at the same location. All guests staying at Frances Gardner House can use the facilities at Langton Close.
Accommodation is offered in single en-suite rooms. Kitchens are shared with up to seven other guests.
Within walking distance are a number of museums including The British Museum, Dickens House Museum, the Foundling Museum and Sir John Soane’s Museum. The Brunswick Centre and Exmouth Market are both conveniently located within walking distance, providing shopping and dining opportunities. The West End is easily accessible by bus and underground, as are the Royal Courts of Justice, St Paul’s Cathedral and the City of London.
King’s Cross and St Pancras International (with the Eurostar terminal) stations are about a 10-15 minute walk away.
Frances Gardner House does NOT have lift access to all floors. Please do let us know if you require lift access when booking (in the additional information text box).
- Check in is at Langton Close from 2pm; there is no latest check in time
- 215 single en-suite bedrooms
- Common room (at Langton Close)
- Restricted lift access
- Detailed Residence Information (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Chancery Lane (Central Line)
- Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Kings Cross St Pancras (Northern, Victoria, Piccadilly, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines)
Frances Gardner House - Wren Street, Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 0HD
Phone: 020 7833 8175 Fax: 020 7833 8206
Phone: 020 7529 8975