Accommodation is offered in single en-suite rooms. Kitchens are shared with up to seven other guests.
Within walking distance are a number of museums including The British Museum, Dickens House Museum, the Foundling Museum and Sir John Soane's Museum. The Brunswick Centre and Exmouth Market are both conveniently located within walking distance, providing shopping and dining opportunities. The West End is easily accessible by bus and underground, as are the Royal Courts of Justice, St Paul's Cathedral and the City of London.
King's Cross and St Pancras International (with the Eurostar terminal) stations are about a 10-15 minute walk away.
Frances Gardner House does NOT have lift access to all floors. Please do let us know if you require lift access when booking (in the additional information text box).
- Check in is at Langton Close from 3pm; there is no latest check in time
- 215 single en-suite bedrooms
- Common room (at Langton Close)
- Restricted lift access
- Detailed Residence Information (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Chancery Lane (Central Line)
- Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Kings Cross St Pancras (Northern, Victoria, Piccadilly, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines)
Phone: 020 7529 8975
Frances Gardner House - Wren Street, Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 0HD
Site Phone: 020 7833 8175