- Prices 2015
- Location map of the residences
- Things to do in London
- Terms & Conditions
Converted from 11 Grade II listed early Victorian Town Houses, and located within walking distance of Euston mainline station, this residence consists of two buildings (East and West) situated on opposite sides of a tree lined street in the heart of Bloomsbury (WC1H 0BX). Campbell House provides budget summer accommodation for groups only. Accommodation is offered in single and twin rooms, with shared facilities. There are kitchens and communal bathrooms throughout the buildings.
University College London, including the Petrie Egyptian Archaeology Museum, The British Museum with its glass courtyard and the British Library are all a short distance away. The West End is easily accessible by bus and underground, providing many theatres, galleries, shopping opportunities and dining experiences. Local shopping facilities including supermarkets are available on nearby Tottenham Court Road and the Brunswick Centre. Gordon Square, a small public garden is located at the bottom of the road.
Many other London attractions are easily accessible by public transport (bus and underground) given the close location of Campbell House to Euston station, which is a major transport hub.
- Check in from 2pm to 5pm (large groups may arrange different times)
- Campbell House East - 73 singles, 32 twin bedrooms
- Campbell House West - 39 singles, 23 twin bedrooms
- Each bedroom has a wash basin
- Common room (in Campbell House East and available to guests in both East and West)
- Garden at the rear of each residence
- No lift
- Detailed Residence Information - pdf (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Euston (Northern and Victoria Lines)
- Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Kings Cross (Northern, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines), Goodge Street (Northern line)
- Goodge Street (Northern line)
Campbell House, 5-10 Taviton Street, London, WC1H 0BX
Phone: 020 7679 1479 Fax: 020 7388 0060
Phone: 020 7529 8975
Click on a photo to see large version.
Click on a photo to see large version or select a delay and click on "Slideshow" to start the slideshow. To close the image or stop the slideshow, click on the image again.
When viewing an image or slideshow you can use the following keys to control it:
|esc||stop slideshow or close image|
|q||stop slideshow or close image|
|->||show next image|
|n||show next image|
|<-||show previous image|
|p||show previous image|
Page last modified on 30 may 14 17:18