Converted from 11 Grade II listed early Victorian Town Houses, Campbell House (east and west) is located within walking distance of Euston mainline station.
Situated on opposite sides of a tree-lined street in the heart of Bloomsbury, Campbell House (east and west) provides budget summer accommodation for groups only. Accommodation is offered in single and twin rooms, with shared facilities. There are kitchens and communal bathrooms throughout the buildings.
University College London, including the Petrie Egyptian Archaeology Museum, The British Museum with its glass courtyard and the British Library are all a short distance away. The West End is easily accessible by bus and underground, providing many theatres, galleries, shopping opportunities and dining experiences. Local shopping facilities including supermarkets are available on nearby Tottenham Court Road and the Brunswick Centre. Gordon Square, a small public garden is located at the bottom of the road.
Many other London attractions are easily accessible by public transport (bus and underground) given the close location of Campbell House to Euston station, which is a major transport hub.
The Campbell House does NOT have lift access to all floors. Please do let us know if you require lift access when booking (in the additional information text box).
- Check-in time is 3 pm and check out is 10 am
- Complimentary WiFi access via The Cloud
- Campbell House East - 97 singles, 9 twin bedrooms
- Campbell House West - 41 singles, 23 twin bedrooms
- Each bedroom has a washbasin
- Common room (in Campbell House East and available to guests in both East and West)
- Garden at the rear of each residence
- No lift