Situated just opposite UCL main site on Gower Street (WC1E 6AP), these converted grade II Victorian Houses are arranged in a mixture of twin and single rooms, with shared kitchens and bathrooms throughout the buildings.
The British Museum is only a 5 minute walk, as is busy Tottenham Court Road providing its many shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. Oxford Street, Soho, Theatreland and China Town are also within walking distance.
- Reception desk is located at 117 Gower Street.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out is 10am
- Complimentary WiFi access via The Cloud
- Arthur Tattersall House has 49 single rooms and 40 twin rooms, each with a wash basin
- No lift access
Nearest underground stations
- Euston Square (Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Warren Street (Northern & Victoria Lines)
- Euston (Northern & Victoria Lines)
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
Phone: +44 (0)20 7529 8975
Gower Street Houses Reception, 117 Gower Street, WC1E 6AP
Arthur Tattersall House, 115-131 Gower Street, London, WC1E 6AP
Site Phone: +44 (0)20 7679 6266