If you're a member of UCL's research community, find out how you can get involved in developing our research culture.
Research culture impacts the whole research process as well as the experience and careers of the people within it. It's crucial that all of UCL's research community - meaning anyone who works in or supports research - gets the opportunity to have their voice heard.
Community Steering Group
The Research Culture Community Steering Group (CSG) will be made up a cross-section of UCL's research community and is chaired by Dr Natalie Marchant. It will play a vital part in overseeing the development and operationalisation of activity to support a healthy and sustainable research culture at UCL.
The CSG will provide insights and advice and respond to recommendations from the Research Culture Programme Board to enable successful delivery of the Research Culture Roadmap.
The Research Culture team is based in the Office of the Vice-Provost (Research, Innovation and Global Engagement). The Director for Research Culture is Emma Todd.
The Research Culture team works in partnership with the research community to facilitate, manage and deliver research culture initiatives by:
- Listening to and regularly engaging with the research community
- Driving alignment through effective governance, programme and stakeholder management
- Encouraging and facilitating local change and improvement in alignment with the Roadmap goals
- Building awareness and engagement at UCL and beyond
- Accelerating improvements to communications and data
- Facilitating projects with key stakeholders to address gaps or opportunities identified
- Engaging in national cross-sector projects
We're working to develop our service provision to UCL's research community to meet local and institutional needs.
For queries, ideas and discussions about research culture at UCL, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.