Tuesday 7th December 2021
15.30 - 16.30
|From Researcher to Entrepreneur|
This event aims to inspire neuroscientists from any level to think about alternative career paths and how to use their unique skills and technical background to build a start-up. Hear more about this exciting transition from three successful neuroscientists-turned-entrepreneurs.
- Matthew Phillips is the co-founder and CEO of Learney, which is a personalised learning platform for science and technology. Before that, he obtained his PhD from UCL Sainsbury Wellcome Centre and worked at DeepMind and Entrepreneur First.
- Sarah Hamburg is the co-founder of phas3, which is a boutique consultancy focused on Web3 technology. She previously obtained her PhD from the UCL Division of Psychiatry and worked at Capco and JP Morgan.
- Anthony Bourached is the co-founder and CEO of Oxia Palus which uses novel technologies to recreate lost artwork. He is also currently a PhD candidate at UCL Institute of Health Informatics.
- Juliana Sporrer; Max Planck UCL Centre for Computational Psychiatry
- Alex Pike; UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
How to register
Register here on our Eventbrite page.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org