Bringing the microbial world to the community beyond UCL
- Public Engagement
It's All Academic Festival: 5th October 2019
People of all ages were infected with the enthusiasm of microbes through our “Wonderful World of Microbes” hands-on display table.
Microbiology@UCL is currently working with Little STEMs, Oval Learning cluster, UCL Innovation & Enterprise, and UCL Institute of Education to deliver hands-on microbiology activities to Year 5-6 students. If you are a post-doc or academic interested in participating please contact the Domain Manager.
- Bacteria Builder: online and application based game to learn about bacterial form and function
- e-Bug: games and teaching resources about microbes and antibiotics
- edugames: on-line games about hygiene and antimicrobial resistance
- Microbiology Literacy in Society: a framework for microbiology literacy supported by Society for Applied Microbiology
- Microbiology Online: teaching resources from the Microbiology Society