- Lecturer/Associate Professor in Drug Discovery - Deadline 8 Mar 2020 at 23:59
- Research Fellow (Pharmaceutics) - Deadline 4 April 2020 at 23:59
For vacancies across the university and to find out more about working at UCL, please look at https://www.ucl.ac.uk/work-at-ucl/
Casual Demonstrator / Postgraduate Teaching Assistant
From time to time casual ad hoc opportunities become available for registered INTERNAL UCL School of Pharmacy PhD students to undertake demonstrating duties in the School’s laboratories to pharmacy students.
The person must:
- be able to work on own initiative
- demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- have high quality inter-personal skills
- have sensitivity to the needs of the undergraduate students
- have previously been a Demonstrator (Postgraduate Teaching Assistants ONLY)
Your salary will be at £14.14 per hour for Demonstrators (SP18) or £15.69 per hour pay for Teaching Assistants (SP22).
If interested, please contact Ms Susan Smyth by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 753 5843.
Closing Date: Open-ended