Below you will find internal vacancies for School of Pharmacy staff or pharmacy professionals. For vacancies across the university please look at https://www.ucl.ac.uk/human-resources/working-ucl/jobs-ucl
Bar Attendant / UCL School of Pharmacy Bar
The School of Pharmacy bar committee is seeking to employ at least three new bar attendants.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Attend the training required and undertaken by Sodexo and the local bar manager
- Observe and comply with the rules regarding the sale of alcohol
- Serve drinks on a Friday evening when required
- Be responsible for opening up and closing the bar
- Clean bar surfaces and associated tables as required
- Clear glasses from the JCR area and ensure that they are hygienically cleaned and stacked for further use
- Make a note and report low stock items
- Ensure security of the till during service
- Close and secure bar shutters at 11pm, with strictly no sales after 11pm
- Clear up the bar area and wash any remaining glasses
- Cash up the till
- Ensure that keys are handed to one of the bar managers at the end of the shift
- Take responsibility for Fire and Health & Safety Regulations
Your salary will be at £11.12 per hour (inclusive of London Allowance).
Please see job description:
If interested, please contact Colin James: email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 27st September 2019
Casual Demonstrator / Postgraduate Teaching Assistant
From time to time casual ad hoc opportunities become available for registered INTERNAL UCL School of Pharmacy PhD students to undertake demonstrating duties in the School’s laboratories to pharmacy students.
The person must:
- be able to work on own initiative
- demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- have high quality inter-personal skills
- have sensitivity to the needs of the undergraduate students
- have previously been a Demonstrator (Postgraduate Teaching Assistants ONLY)
Your salary will be at £14.14 per hour for Demonstrators (SP18) or £15.69 per hour pay for Teaching Assistants (SP22).
If interested, please contact Ms Susan Smyth by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 753 5843.
Closing Date: Open-ended