Below you will find internal vacancies for School of Pharmacy staff. For vacancies across the university please look at https://www.ucl.ac.uk/human-resources/working-ucl/jobs-ucl
Casual Demonstrator /Postgraduate Teaching Assistant
From time to time casual ad hoc opportunities become available for registered INTERNAL UCL School of Pharmacy PhD students to undertake demonstrating duties in the School’s laboratories to pharmacy students.
The person must:
- be able to work on own initiative
- demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- have high quality inter-personal skills
- have sensitivity to the needs of the undergraduate students
- have previously been a Demonstrator (Postgraduate Teaching Assistants ONLY)
Your salary will be at £13.89 per hour for Demonstrators (SP18) or £15.41 per hour pay for Teaching Assistants (SP22).
If interested, please contact Ms Susan Smyth by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 753 5843.
Closing Date: Open-ended