VIRTUAL: Institute of Mental Health International Conference
09 September 2020, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
UCL Institute of Mental Health's first international conference – 9th September 2020
This event is free.
UCL Institute of Mental Health's first international conference will take place on 9th September 2020, featuring local experts and guest speakers from around the world.
The conference will highlight the spectrum of mental health research including young people’s mental health, cognitive neuroscience of psychosis, applied research and global mental health.
- Child psychiatrist, Prof Argyris Stringaris, Secition of Clinical and Computational Psychaitry, US National Institute of Mental Health
- Dr Jim Gold, head of the Cognitive Affective Neuroscience Schizophrenia Lab at Maryland Psychiatric Research Centre
- Prof Tamsin Ford, Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge
- Dr Andrew MacAskill, Wellcome Trust Sir Henry Dale Fellow in Division of Biosciences, UCL
- Prof Emily Holmes, Professor at Uppsala University and the Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Dr Rochelle Burgess, Lecturer in Global Health and Deputy Director of the UCL Centre for Global Non-Communicable Diseases, at the Institute for Global Health at UCL.
- and Dr Ethel Mpungu, MQ Fellow, Department of Psychiatry, College of Health Sciences, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
This event will be virtual. You will recieve a link to the event nearer the time.
Click on the booking link for more details.