ReadingLists @ UCL is an online reading list service that ensures students have easy access to materials on their reading lists wherever they are.
ReadingLists @ UCL also gives academic staff the freedom to create and update their lists whenever they need.
- Summer refresher sessions!
- "Awesome" and "Really great" are comments we've had about the service. Read more feedback
- For related news, you can visit our ReadingLists @ UCL blog
- Find out more about Talis Aspire, our reading list software
For details on where to find your reading lists, and further details on using them, please see ReadingLists @ UCL for students.
N.B. There will only be a list for your course if your lecturer has arranged to set one up; there may not yet be lists for every course.
For information including how to set up a list and link it to Moodle, please see ReadingLists @ UCL for staff.
Your subject librarian may also be able to help.
For further details on how to use the system, or support academics to use it, please see ReadingLists @ UCL for support staff.
We welcome feedback and are here to help with queries: please get in touch with us! The service is supported by the TLS (Teaching & Learning Services):
- email us at: email@example.com
- Telephone: 020 3549 5729 (internal x65729)
- Located in UCL Senate House Hub, staff area.
An archive of reading lists prior to 2011 is available.
Please note: you must check the box 'Include previous years' modules' to return any results.