The form below can be used to request journals or journal articles, books, theses and other material types that are held in our Store.
Store Service resumes
The Store Service has resumed with limited delivery, delivering every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and all items will be delivered to limited library sites only. Please check the Pick-Up Location list for details. Items will be kept for 3 working days from delivery. To request items, please use your library account or fill out the form below.
Our libraries currently have limited opening, please check our opening hours for details.
Please also make sure you are familiar with the current guidelines when visiting our campus and don't forget to bring your UCL ID with you.
Before sending the form
- UCL users - send your request via Explore
Did you know…? If you are a UCL student or affiliate, it’s much easier to request a Stores item from your library account. Simply log in to Explore with your username and password, search for the item, and click Request next to the item details.
Advantages of Explore
Using Explore provides users with additional benefits:
- Choose your pick-up location from any of our libraries (not just those listed on the form below)
- You'll receive an email when your item arrives!
- UCL copyright advice
If you are photocopying a part of a thesis then you need to adhere to the copyright law, e.g. you can only copy 5% of the thesis or one chapter, which ever is the greater.
- To learn more about this see our Copyright Advice web pages
- Digitisation of theses - view as PDF
Most theses from 1990 to present are available to view as pdfs via Proquest (paper copies are still available). Please follow the link below:
- When will my order arrive?
The Store Service is currently delivering to limited library sites only, please check the Pick-Up Location list for details. Store items are delivered currently every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You will be notified via email if there is any problem with your request.
- All requests are held for 3 working days only, after which they will be returned to Store.
Using this form:
- Visitors do not need a UCL barcode number to use this form.
- Fields marked * must be completed.
- You can select any of the sites listed below to collect from.