Information about what to provide when asking firstname.lastname@example.org for help with a website.
We would be grateful if you could supply us with the following information when requesting support from us via email@example.com
- Please tell us if this is an urgent request (e.g. website is down, important article not showing in feed)
- Is this ticket related to another ticket? Please give ticket number
- If you want access to Drupal, please ensure you log in first so we have your details; ask your Senior Editor to email us with the role you will have and the URL of the site
- URL of the content with issues and ones without if relevant
- Description of issue and steps taken to resolve
- Screen shots of any errors
- Browser used and Operating System (PC or Mac)
- User IDs of any users that are having issues (e.g. logging into password-protected area)
Providing us with the above information will help increase the turn-around time of tickets.