UCL Directory: Set your preferred department
This guide is aimed at:
Before you start
- The Directory displays department data as recorded in the HR, Student or Visitor systems. If the incorrect department is displayed for you, you'll need to get the source record updated - contact your Departmental or Course Administrator in the first instance.
- This guidance only affects the UCL Directory. Other systems may display other department details if you have more than one.
On the Directory Preferences and Changes page, if you are associated with more than one department, you can choose to Exclude all but your main department.
This can be useful for people with staff and student associations or with honorary appointments in a second department.
Related guides and other links:
- Change the way your name is displayed
- Change or add your phone number
- Change your email/computer account details
- About the UCL Directory
Help and support
Contact the Directory Corrections team.