UCL Blogs: Adding a widget to a blog
How do I add a widget to my blog?
Please note you need to be the blog Administrator to add a widget. A widget is a tool or piece of content that you can add to the sidebar of your blog.
- From the Appearance menu in your blog Dashboard select Widgets
- Click on the desired sidebar to expand (so you can add the widgets)
- Drag and drop the individual widgets from the Available Widgets or Inactive Widgets menus to the appropriate sidebar
- The widget automatically opens for you to configure. Configure as required.
- Click Save and then Close.