Share your calendar in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Share your calendar with other people at UCL.
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
1. In Calendar, right-click on the calendar you would like to share beneath 'My calendars' (e.g. Calendar). Select Sharing and permissions.
2. A Sharing and permissions window will appear. Enter the name or email address of the individual within the provided search field. Select the correct account from your recently used contacts, or select Search People beneath these results to search and select from the Global Address List (GAL).
3. Select the level of permission you would like set from the provided drop-down list.
Note: The permissions field will be set to 'Can view all details' by default.
4. Select Share. An email notification will be sent to the individual confirming these changes have been applied.
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Change calendar view
- Create an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create a repeated meeting
- Create an all-day event
- Modify a meeting
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.