Share your calendar in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Share your calendar with other people at UCL.
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
1. In Calendar view, right-click on the calendar you would like to share beneath 'Your Calendars' (e.g. Calendar). Select Sharing Permissions.
2. Enter the name or email address of the individual within the provided search field. Select the correct account from your recently used contacts, or select Search Directory beneath these results to search and select from the Global Address List (GAL).
3. Select the level of permission you would like set from the provided drop-down list. Note: This field is set to 'Can view all details' by default.
4. Select Share. An email notification will be sent to the individual confirming these changes have been applied.
5. Select Done to close the Sharing Permissions window.
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Change calendar view
- Create an appointment
- Modify an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create a repeated meeting
- Create an all-day event
- Modify a meeting
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.