Restoring your Chrome bookmarks
This guide is aimed at
- All users
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the Customise and control Google Chrome button and select Bookmarks > Bookmark manager.
3. Click on the Organise button.
4. Select the Import bookmarks option from the menu.
5. Navigate to the folder on your N: drive containing the html file you exported, click on the file name and click Open to import the .html file.
6. Your bookmarks will be imported into Chrome.
Help & Support
For help backing up your Firefox bookmarks contact the Service Desk.