Request a Zoom webinar or large meeting licence
This guide explains how to request a Zoom webinar or large meeting licence
This guide is aimed at
Tip: staff and students can host meetings of up to 300 people by default, with the UCL Zoom account.
- Go to the Virtual Events self service form. If you are taken to the Single Sign-on page, use your UCL userid and password to sign in.
- Fill in the fields on the Virtual Events Self Service form as follows:
- I would like to: Request something
- What type of request would you like: If you know you need a Zoom webinar or large meeting licence, choose A Zoom Webinar licence. If you are not sure and would like to discuss your requirements, choose Advice and guidance for hosting my event.
- Fill in the remaining details as appropriate for your event
Tip: meetings are most appropriate where you have collaboration between the host and attendees, or wish to break attendees into smaller separate groups. Webinars are more appropriate where you need to have tighter control over audience participation.
Tip: see our guidance on planning a webinar for help with what you need to do in the run up to your event.
Help and support
- Contact Zoom support