RDSS / Myriad Data Storage Transfer Service
This guide outlines shows how to transfer data between RDSS and Myriad
Before you start...
- This is a first iteration of the service and there are further improvements that can be made as the usage of the service grows.
- Please be aware there may be some slower transfer speeds as more users make use of the service. We will be monitoring it and improving the service as required.
- Data transfers can be done in either direction using cp or mv commands as you would normally on any Linux system
- We suggest using cp rather than mv to make sure there is a copy on the original storage as RDSS is backed up.
- Login into myriad
- Once you have logged in to myriad you then need to ssh to the transfer02 node
- The RDSS is mounted on /mnt/gpfs/live/<project name>, and accessed in the same way as through ssh access on the RDSS. Myriad's storage is mounted in the normal location. Please see an example of changing directory to a RDSS project below.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org