Modify a meeting in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Learn how to change the details of such as the start or end time, and other options.
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
1. In Calendar view, double-click on the meeting you wish to edit.
2. The meeting will now open in an edit view. Click Send when you have finished amending the appointment. This will now send an email to update all recipients of the change.
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Change calendar view
- Create an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create a repeated meeting
- Create an all-day event
- Share your calendar
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.