Installing the Citrix Workspace for Desktop@UCL on Android devices
This guide is aimed at...
- All users
Before you start...
- Access to a device running Android connected to the internet
- You need to know your UCL user ID and password
Download the Citrix Workspace from the Google Play App store on your Android device.
Fig 1 - Citrix Workspace in the Play store
Once you have downloaded Citrix Workspace, it will appear on your app screen. You will need to activate if for the first time.
Activating Citrix Workspace
1. Run Citrix Workspace
2. Click on Get Started
3. Enter the address https://my.desktop.ucl.ac.uk and enable Add account type as Web Interface
Fig 2: Citrix Workspace Add Server Address
4. Click Continue
5. Enter your UCL user ID, password then click Log on
Fig 3: Citrix Receiver Login screen
Fig 4: Desktop @ UCL Anywhere StoreFront on Android
6. You are now logged into the Desktop @ UCL Anywhere StoreFront and can use the menu to select your desire app or desktop.
Note: Citrix Workspace may ask for your password on each start of an application when not connected to eduroam. This is by design.
Further guides can be found directly from Citrix.
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.