Drupal CMS: Site maps
Learn about Google Analytics for Drupal.
Before you start
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
Downloading a site map for your Drupal website.
Note: If you are a Macbook user you will not be able to do this. You should email the Web Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org, asking for a copy of your site map and this can be downloaded for you.
To download a copy of your site map:
1. Go to www.ucl.ac.uk/site-name/sitemap.xml
2. Right click to save the XML file on your computer (check you've got the .xml extension)
3. Open Excel and choose blank workbook.
4. Click the Data tab.
5. Choose Get Data >> From file >> XML file
6. Click on your saved XML file
7. When the Navigator preview opens, click on 'url' and then click 'transform data'
8. Finally, click 'Load and close' to add the URLS to the Excel workbook. The columns should be: loc, changefreq, priority, lastmod. You can delete priority but the other columns provide useful info about last edit dates.
Help and support