Desktop@UCL for staff: How to remove applications on a Desktop@UCL device
How to remove applications onsite using a Desktop @ UCL device
This guide is aimed at
Before you start...
You will require a PC or laptop running Desktop @ UCL Anywhere.
Removing an App from your desktop when working onsite will need to be done via the Software centre:
1. Click on Start menu
2. Click on Microsoft System Centre 2012 R2
3. Click on Software Centre
4. Click on the installed software tab
5. Find application you want uninstall, select it
6. Click on the uninstall button, at the bottom left hand corner
7. Application will be removed
8. Check on the available software tab. This application should no longer appear on the list
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.