Connecting to the UCL VPN with iPad
This guide explains how to connect to the UCL Virtual Private Network (VPN) which will enable you to access to a variety of UCL services and resources from outside of UCL.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
- An iPad
- An internet connection outside the UCL network e.g. from home
- A UCL user ID and password
AnyConnect client software instructions
- You are installing the application onto your machine/device and configuring the client entirely at your own risk and no guarantees can be made that they will work.
- When connected to the UCL Remote Access VPN Service, ALL your traffic will be sent through the UCL network, regardless of whether the destination is a UCL address or an address on the Internet.
- All users must be aware of this fact and abide by the UCL Computing Regulations and the JANET Acceptable Use Policy when connecting to the Remote Access VPN Service.