Change the date format on your Zoom account
This guide explains how to change the date format on your Zoom account. By default this is set to US format, ie mm/dd/yyyy rather than dd/mm/yyyy.
This guide is aimed at...
- Go to your profile page within Zoom
- Scroll down to the date and time section
- Click on edit on the right hand side next to this section
- Click on the down arrow next to the date format field
- Scroll down until you see the format that you want to use
- Click on save changes
Tip: You can also change the clock format to 24 hour clock from here as well
Help and support
- Contact Zoom support
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.