Change the calendar view in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
You can change your calendar views to the following:
- School week
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
1. To change calendar views, select day, week, school week, or month in the top-right corner.
2. To view your calendar events in greater detail, hover over the entry to get a preview of the contents or double-click the event to see the full details.
Tip: Week view includes Saturdays and Sundays, whereas school week only displays Mon-Fri (unless you have specified otherwise in Settings).
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Create an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create a repeated meeting
- Create an all-day event
- Modify a meeting
- Share your calendar
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.