Add your UCL email account to Outlook 2016 (and above) on Windows
How to set up your UCL email and calendar with Outlook 2016 (and above) on Windows.
This guide is aimed at...
- All UCL users
Before you start...
- A Windows computer with Outlook 2016 (or above) installed
- You need your UCL user ID & password – found on the front of your registration slip and must be appended with @ucl.ac.uk (e.g. ucxxzano @ ucl.ac.uk)
- Open Outlook
- If this is the first account you are setting up in Outlook, go to step 5. If you are already using Outlook for other accounts, go to step 3.
- Select the File tab at the top-left hand side of the window
- Under Account Information, click Add Account
- Insert your UCL email address in the format of your userID @ ucl.ac.uk
- Click Connect
- If prompted, enter your password then click OK
- Click Finish
- A message will pop up asking you to restart Outlook for the new changes to take effect. Click OK, close down Outlook and re-open Outlook again.
Help and support
If you require technical assistance, you can contact the IT Services desk.