Add your UCL email account to Outlook 2016 (and above) on macOS
How to set up your UCL email and calendar with Outlook 2016 (and above) on a Mac.
This guide is aimed at:
- All UCL users
Before you start...
- A Mac with Outlook 2016 (or above) installed
- You need your UCL user ID & password – found on the front of your registration slip and must be appended with @ucl.ac.uk (e.g. ucxxzano @ ucl.ac.uk)
- Open Outlook
- If this is the first account you are setting up in Outlook, go to step 6. If you are already using Outlook for other accounts, go to step 3.
- In the top menu bar click Outlook followed by Preferences
- In Personal Settings click Accounts
- Click the plus (+) sign then New Account...
- Insert your UCL email address in the format of your userID @ ucl.ac.uk and click Continue
- If prompted to choose a provider, select Office 365
- Enter your UCL password then click Sign in
- Once your account has been added, click Done to finish
Help and support
If you require technical assistance, you can contact the IT Services desk.