Add your UCL email account to Apple Mail on macOS
How to set up your UCL email and calendar with Apple Mail on a Mac.
This guide is aimed at...
- All UCL users
Before you start...
- Apple Mail on macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or 11 (Big Sur) – required for modern authentication and MFA
- Your UCL user ID & password – found on the front of your registration slip and must be appended with @ucl.ac.uk (e.g. ucxxzano @ ucl.ac.uk)
- Open Apple Mail
- If this is the first account you are adding, select Microsoft Exchange in the selection window then click Continue
- If you already have another account set up in Apple Mail go to Mail > Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange and Continue
- Insert your UCL email address in the format of your userID @ ucl.ac.uk and click Sign In
- Click Sign In again at the Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft window
- Enter your password and click Sign in
- Select Mail from the list of apps and click Done
- Your UCL email account has now been successfully added to Apple Mail (may take a few seconds to download emails).
Help and support
If you require technical assistance, you can contact the IT Services desk.