Add and share pronouns in Zoom
This guide explains how to add and share your pronouns in a Zoom meeting or webinar.
This guide is aimed at
- Go to the UCL Zoom website and log in using your UCL userid and password.
- On the profile page click on ‘Edit’ to the right of your profile picture/username
- ‘Pronouns’ is the 3rd option box from the top
- In the text box where it states ‘Enter your pronouns’, please enter the pronoun(s) of your preference.
- Select how you would like to share your pronouns:
-Always share in meetings and webinars
-Ask me every time after joining meetings and webinars
-Do not share in meetings and webinars
- To finish, click save to save your preferences.
Help and support
- Contact Zoom support