UCL Institute of Ophthalmology Telemedicine Scholarship
This scholarship is for talented home and international students to pursue PGCert Telemedicine for Ophthalmology programmes at the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
Number of scholarships
- Total: 6 (each providing 25% off the student fee)
- £1,000 for home student fees
- £2,000 for international student fees
The scholarship will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount. Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology. This award can only be applied to the Telemedicine for Ophthalmology programme at the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology listed above. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other fee reduction or University bursary.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded
- Be provisionally admitted to the Telemedicine for Ophthalmology PGCert programme at UCL Institute of Ophtalmology
- Meet all the conditions of the offer
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must submit the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology Telemedicine Scholarship Motivation Letter by 30th June 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted via email.
- Applicants should write a motivation letter (use no more than 250 words to tell us your motivation for applying to the scholarship).
- Applicants should email this motivation letter by 30th June 2021 to email@example.com
- Selection is on the basis of the motivation letter and the relevance of the programme to a student’s future career
- Successful candidates will be informed of the results by email.