UCL Institute of Ophthalmology International Excellence Scholarships
This scholarship is for exceptionally talented international students to pursue one of the following MSc programmes at the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology:
Number of scholarships
Total: 5 (each worth GBP £5,000)
The scholarship will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount. Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology. This award can only be applied to the full-time programmes at the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology listed above. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other fee reduction or University bursary.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded
- Be an international student paying international student fees
- Be provisionally admitted to one of the above four full-time MSc programmes at UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
- Meet all the conditions of the offer
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must submit the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology Excellence Scholarship Motivation Letter by 30 June 2023. Only successful candidates will be contacted via email.
- Applicants should write a motivation letter (use no more than 250 words to tell us your motivation for applying to the scholarship).
- Applicants should email this motivation letter by 30 June 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection is on the basis of a motivation letter and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career
- Successful candidates will be informed of the results by email.
Download Motivation Form to Apply