- The ASPIRES projects (ASPIRES and ASPIRES 2 and ASPIRES 3) form a 13-year mixed methods longitudinal study running from 2009 to 2022.
- Using the concept of science capital developed by ASPIRES research, the Enterprising Science mixed methods research and development project ran for 5 years from 2013-2018.
- The Youth Equity + STEM (YESTEM) project is a 4-year UK/US research and development project running from 2017 to 2021.
- The Primary Science Capital Project is a 2-year research and development project running from 2019 to 2021.
- Making Spaces is another 2-year research and development project which will run from 2020 until 2022.
The research team also do ongoing enterprise and consultancy work based on STEM equity, social justice and the concept of science capital.