The Art, Design and Museology group has a thriving doctoral community with a number of students registered for MPhil, PhD and EdD programmes of study.
Our students work on various subjects such as:
- co-curation as praxis
- collaborative learning experiences' black visibility in museums
- itinerancy, widening participation in art and design
- children's encounters with photographs
- narratives in arts education
- queering the art classroom
- 3D models as education
- the democratic potential of Instagram, and
- potential of practice-based methodologies.