A series of information resources to help parents, carers and families support pupils with SEND at home during the period of school closures.
Resources already available:
- Cognition and learning: independent working
- Cognition and learning: literacy
- Cognition and learning: maths, numeracy and numbers
- Cognition and learning: study skills
- Communication and interaction: Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Communication and interaction: wellbeing and learning
- Cross curricular activities
- Early years
- Managing the transition to home schooling
- Real life learning
- School holiday ideas
- Sensory and physical impairment
- Social, emotional and mental health for young people
- Social, emotional and mental health for families
CIE online series
The UCL Centre for Inclusive Education’s (CIE) weekly online sessions provide an opportunity for teachers, teaching assistants, Special Educational Needs Coordinators (SENCO), parents and other interested parties to learn more about a variety of topics related to SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability).
These sessions are a great opportunity for participants to tap into the centre’s expertise, with two or more tutors online during each presentation to answer questions.