The IOE is one of the UK’s largest teacher training providers and offers more PGCE subjects than anyone else in the UK.
The IOE has been ranked 1st in the world for education for eight years running
We have achieved the highest possible Ofsted rating for Primary, Secondary and Post Compulsory education.
- 500 partner schools across London.
- 25% of UK education research takes place at the IOE.
- 97% of PGCE students in full-time work were employed in teaching roles within six months of graduating (Destinations of Leavers from HE, 2016-17).
- 8000 students from all over the world.
- 600 academics commited to improving lives through education.
Your next steps
Register interest in your chosen subjects and be the first to know about our open days, events and more.
Meet with programme teams and admissions staff, attend talks and presentations and chat with current students and newly qualified teachers.
Find out about our Primary and Secondary PGCE programmes and discover the answers to frequently asked questions.