"UCL is an institution with a long and illustrious history, but one that is undergoing and embracing change. Being part of that dynamic was a very exciting proposition!"
"As well as being Head of Finance, I’m also a champion of equality and wellbeing across Library Services and help to promote new initiatives."
"Despite the size of the organisation there is a real sense of community and commitment to the ideals on which the University was founded."
What makes UCL special?
Our staff have told us it is UCL's:
- game-changing people who are world leaders in their respective fields
- international community of staff and students from more than 150 countries
- values - commitment to excellence and advancement on merit, fairness and equality, diversity, collegiality and community building, inclusiveness, openness, ethically acceptable standards of conduct, fostering innovation and creativity, developing leadership, environmental sustainability
- London location within the 'museum mile' providing the best access to archives, collections, libraries, research institutes and more
- excellent reward and benefits package for all staff
- ambition for the future - including the opening of our new campus, UCL East and the transformation of our Bloomsbury campus.
issuu Widget Placeholder31450416/57209460
- 27 days annual leave, six closure days + statutory holidays
- From day one: enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and four weeks paid paternity/partners leave
- A one-term gender equality sabbatical for academics returning from maternity leave
- An excellent pension scheme - 18% employer contribution (USS) & 16% employer contribution (SAUL)
- Season ticket loans and a cycle scheme
- The option to purchase an NUS Extra card
- A free programme of training courses and development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing benefits including an Employee Assistance Programme
Apply for a job at UCL