"UCL offers an excellent international environment to work in, motivating my desire to improve and develop professionally."
"I get a real feeling of worth in supporting an organisation which contributes so much to society and the world."
"I felt I was welcome here, so I decided to join UCL instead of other universities in Europe."
- 27 days annual leave, six closure days + statutory holidays
- From day one: enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and four weeks paid paternity/partners leave
- A one-term gender equality sabbatical for academics returning from maternity leave
- An excellent pension scheme - 18% employer contribution (USS) & 16% employer contribution (SAUL)
- Season ticket loans and a cycle scheme
- The option to purchase an NUS Extra card
- A free programme of training courses and development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing benefits including an Employee Assistance Programme
What makes UCL special?
- Our game-changing people who are world leaders in their respective fields
- Our international community of staff and students from more than 150 countries
- Our values - commitment to excellence and advancement on merit, fairness and equality, diversity, collegiality and community building, inclusiveness, openness, ethically acceptable standards of conduct, fostering innovation and creativity, developing leadership, environmental sustainability
- Our London location within the 'museum mile' providing the best access to archives, collections, libraries, research institutes and more
- An excellent reward and benefits package for all staff
- Our ambition for the future - including the opening of our new campus, UCL East and the transformation of our Bloomsbury campus
Apply for a job at UCL