"I was attracted to UCL by its imposing reputation: both the prestige and the diversity of its very large and very brilliant community."
"I have amazing talented peers working in all fields of research who I feel inspired by when we exchange ideas and find ways to work together"
"I am proud to be part of a wider UCL belief in the fundamental importance of equality, diversity and inclusion."
What makes UCL special?
Our staff have told us it is UCL's:
- game-changing people who are world leaders in their respective fields
- international community of staff and students from more than 150 countries
- values - commitment to excellence and advancement on merit, fairness and equality, diversity, collegiality and community building, inclusiveness, openness, ethically acceptable standards of conduct, fostering innovation and creativity, developing leadership, environmental sustainability
- London location within the 'museum mile' providing the best access to archives, collections, libraries, research institutes and more
- excellent reward and benefits package for all staff
- ambition for the future - including the opening of our new campus, UCL East and the transformation of our Bloomsbury campus.
- 27 days annual leave, six closure days + statutory holidays
- From day one: enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and four weeks paid paternity/partners leave
- A one-term gender equality sabbatical for academics returning from maternity leave
- An excellent pension scheme - 18% employer contribution (USS) & 16% employer contribution (SAUL)
- Season ticket loans and a cycle scheme
- The option to purchase an NUS Extra card
- A free programme of training courses and development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing benefits including an Employee Assistance Programme
Apply for a job at UCL