The MyHR Self-Service Administrator role has been created to provide additional support for Line Managers. This role has been assigned to individuals in each Faculty/Department.
The Self-Service Administrator can undertake the following tasks:
- Enter and approve absence requests on behalf of employees (including sickness)
- View absence calendar (security access is automatically applied)
- Request to HR to adjust historical absences booked
- View and enter appraisal completion data for team members
- Approve request for unpaid leave
Please take a look at our breakdown of a Self-Service Administrator role for further guidance:
Please note: Faculties and Departments across UCL may use the SSA role in different ways.