This page lays out the Terms of Reference which guide the UCL Heritage Science and Engineering Network.
- To communicate the depth and breadth of UCL’s work in Heritage Science & Engineering
- To provide a forum for UCL academics, students and staff at all career stages to work with Heritage Science & Engineering approaches
- To facilitate and celebrate collaborative, cross-disciplinary research in Heritage Science & Engineering
- To promote cross-disciplinary research collaboration with UCL Culture through its museums, collections, public engagement team, public art and theatre
- To foster opportunities for UCL and the wider world to engage with one another through collaborative, cross-disciplinary research
- To support UCL’s vision for Here East and UCL East as a means of enabling meaningful engagement between UCL and London