What's On UCL Minds
We are continuing to work closely with Public Health England and the NHS to ensure the safety of our students, staff, and guests. To mitigate the impact of Covid-19, UCL cancels external events, will temporarily close the Bloomsbury Theatre, UCL Galleries, and Museums until further notice.
In the meantime UCL is organising virtual events and please see the individual event pages for more information.
Search here resultssearch-total-matching28search-total-matching
- Methods in Action: Multilevel multiple imputation of missing data | UCL Population Health Sciences - UCL – University College London
- 2020 UCL-Lancet Lecture: Global Health Preparedness in the Face of Emerging Epidemics | UCL Grand Challenges - UCL – University College London
- Cancelled: ALS Seminar: Dr Thomas Cunningham | UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology - UCL – University College London
- VIRTUAL EVENT: First Justice, then Pills: Re-imagining Global Mental Health in the Time of COVID | UCL Events - UCL – University College London
- New wave of political repression in Belarus. What can the West do? (Online Event) | UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) - UCL – University College London
- VIRTUAL EVENT: Supporting Primary learning during the COVID-19 outbreak | Institute of Education - UCL – University College London
- VIRTUAL EVENT: Black Lives Matter: A Transatlantic Dialogue | UCL Faculty of Laws - UCL – University College London
- ONLINE EVENT: Accelerating clean energy transitions through post-COVID recovery | UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources - UCL – University College London
- Online Seminar | Electronics Meets Surgery, Focused Microwave and RF Energy for medical applications | Institute of Communications and Connected Systems - UCL – University College London
- VIRTUAL EVENT: UCL IRDR 10th Annual Conference: COVID-19 Pandemic – A Global Perspective | UCL Institute for Risk and Disaster Reduction - UCL – University College London