What's On UCL Minds
We are continuing to work closely with Public Health England and the NHS to ensure the safety of our students, staff, and guests. To mitigate the impact of Covid-19, UCL cancels external events, will temporarily close the Bloomsbury Theatre, UCL Galleries, and Museums until further notice.
In the meantime UCL is organising virtual events and please see the individual event pages for more information.
Search here resultssearch-total-matching51search-total-matching
- Wall Street Consensus: the pandemic turn to green conditionality | UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose - UCL – University College London
- qUCL ONLINE: Sexo & Revolución. Radical Homosexual Movements of 1970s Latin America | QUCL - Research on Sexual and Gender diversity at UCL - UCL – University College London
- So much more than the Joy Of Sex: the archive of Alex Comfort | Library Services - UCL – University College London
- VIRTUAL EVENT: What Do Private Schools Do? A Look at the Evidence | UCL Events - UCL – University College London
- VIRTUAL EVENT: Man-woman collaboration patterns in science: a study of 25,000 university professors | Institute of Education - UCL – University College London
- Masterclass Part 4a: Communications Skills - Writing for a policy audience | UCL Public Policy - UCL – University College London
- VIRTUAL EVENT: IAS Covid-19 Workshops — Session 1: the China Debate | Institute of Advanced Studies (IAS) - UCL – University College London
- Online | Professor Eloise Scotford in conversation with Lord Carnwath | UCL Faculty of Laws - UCL – University College London
- Human Evolution and Behaviour (HEB) MSc - Virtual Open Day | UCL Anthropology - UCL – University College London
- On an Oil Drum: Walter Rodney's revolutionary organising and the trip to Hamburg in 1978 | UCL Institute of the Americas - UCL – University College London