What happens next? UK and EU responses to the 2019 election
17 December 2019
Recorded on Monday 16 December 2019
This video explores:
- What are the immediate next steps for Brexit?
- What is the EU's response to the election result?
- How does the election change the political situation in Parliament?
- How do the election results affect the next phase of the Brexit negotiations?
- What structural changes should we expect in Parliament?
- Can the Brexit process be finished by December 2020?
A film by the UCL European Institute and the UCL Constitution Unit, produced by Oliver Patel.