Teaching and Modules
Members of the Centre teach at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the Faculty of Laws.
- Lawyers: Practice and Ethics (third year option)
- Law and Ethics
- International Energy Law
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- The Future of Legal Practice
- Media Law: Libel and Privacy
- Sustainability and Environmental Justice
Taught modules offered within the Faculty's undergraduate and graduates programmes vary from year to year. Modules are subject to change or cancellation. You are therefore advised to check the relevant programme page for details of the modules running in the upcoming academic year.