Accessible campus routes
Please note campus one-way system will be removed after 19 July 2021. Similarly, building one-way systems will also be decommissioned. This is likely to take some time as some of the signage will require careful removal to ensure minimal damage to surfaces. Please bear with us while these are taken down.
Although the one-way systems and social distancing guidance is being removed everyone on campus:
• must stay at home if they feel unwell;
• is expected to bring a face covering to wear on campus;
• should get tested for COVID-19 twice a week even if you don’t have symptoms;
• is encouraged to get vaccinated for COVID-19 and flu when they are eligible;
• should wash their hands frequently. Hand sanitiser is freely available on campus