Job Market Candidates
In recent years, our PhD students have obtained posts in leading universities and research centres such as University of Arizona, Carlos III University, Edinburgh University, University of Manchester, NYU Stern School of Business, Pompeu Fabra University, Princeton University, Singapore Management University, Sogang University, Stanford University, Stockholm University, UBC, UCLA, University of British Columbia, University of Chicago, University of Essex, University of Mannheim, University of Oxford, University of Rochester, University of Texas at Austin and University of Wisconsin.
They have also done very well in policy institutions, such us the Bank of England, EBRD, IFS, McKinsey, RAND Corporation and the World Bank.
- Development economics, Applied microeconomics, Policy Evaluation, Household economics
- Applied microeconomics, Development economics
- Applied Micro, Development, Labour Economics
- Macro-labour, Equilibrium search, Dynamic contracting, Applied econometrics
- Economics of crime and violence, Applied microeconomics
- Labour Economics, Economics of Education, Applied Mircoeconometrics
- Culture and Institutions, Gender Economics, Applied Microeconomics, Health Economics
- Applied Microeconomics, Public Economics, Economics of Education and Labour Economics.
- Development Economics, Political Economy, Public Economics
- Labour Economics, Applied Economics
Placement Officer: Orazio Attanasio
Administrative Support: Daniella Fauvrelle