Palaeoceanography palaeoclimatology sedimentology
Professor of Palaeoceanography and Sedimentology
|Professor of Palaeoceanography and Sedimentology||Kathleen Lonsdale, G06|
|GEOL006: Surface Processes|
|GEOL0015: Maps, Images and Structures (Contributor)|
|GEOL0023: Crustal Dynamics Mountain Building and Basin Evolution|
|GEOL0072: Independent M.Sci. Project (Contributor)|
|GEOL0047: Dissertation MSc (Contributor)|
|Maghreb Petroleum Research Group|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||020 3108 6392 (56392)|
- Ultrahigh-resolution palaeoceanography and palaeoclimatology from laminated and fine-bedded marine and lacustrine sediments (includes development of analytical equipment and software) in Icehouse (Quaternary) and Greenhouse (mid-Cretaceous) climate conditions. Main research areas: Western margin of the Americas; North Atlantic and Caribbean.
- Geochemistry, isotope chemistry and palaeoceanography of organic-rich sediments. Sedimentary response to sea level changes (mid-Cretaceous, S. Morocco, northern South America).
- Research into Neoproterozoic Petroleum Systems
- Outreach: The enis.p.a Energy Awareness & Efficiency Campaign for students.
- Outreach: The E N I Children Education Programme