The UCL Ear Institute UK Excellence Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship programme aimed at talented UK postgraduate students who want to tackle pressing global health challenges.
This scholarship is for exceptionally talented UK students to pursue one of the following MSc programmes at the UCL Ear Institute:
Number of scholarships
Total: 1 (worth GBP 4,100)
The scholarship will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount. Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the UCL Ear Institute. This award can only be applied to full or part-time programmes at the UCL Ear Institute listed above (the flexible study mode option is not eligible). This scholarship cannot be combined with any other fee reduction or University bursary.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded
- Be paying Home student fees
- Be provisionally admitted to one of the above full or part-time MSc programmes at UCL Ear Institute
- Meet all the conditions of the offer
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must submit the UCL Ear Institute Excellence Scholarship Motivation Letter by 30 June 2023. Only successful candidates will be contacted via email.
- Applicants should write a motivation letter (use no more than 250 words to tell us your motivation for applying to the scholarship).
- Applicants should email this motivation letter by 30 June 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection is on the basis of a motivation letter and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career
- Successful candidates will be informed of the results by email.