The UCL Ear Institute BSc Excellence Scholarship is a prestigious programme to support exceptional undergraduate students on the Audiology BSc.
This scholarship is for passionate prospective undergraduate students applying for the Audiology BSc at UCL. It is open to both home (UK) and overseas prospective students and is awarded as a bursary upon enrolment.
Number of scholarships
Total: 2 (each worth GBP 3,000)
The scholarship will be paid in the form of a bursary - awarded to successful candidates upon enrolment for the Audiology BSc programme.
Final decisions on the eligibility of candidates and allocation of scholarships will be made by the UCL Ear Institute.
This award can only be applied to the Audiology BSc programme at the UCL Ear Institute.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- This scholarship is available for UK and overseas students.
- The scholarship be will awarded based on academic merit and a personal statement submitted as part of the application process.
- Students must have applied to the Audiology BSc at the time of submitting their application form and personal statement.
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must submit the UCL Ear Institute BSc Excellence Scholarship application form. The form can be downloaded below. If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
The application form and personal statement must be submitted by 4 July 2024.
- Applicants should write a personal statement (up to 400 words to tell us your motivation for applying for the bursary). Additional guidance of what to cover is included in the application form.
- Applicants should email the application form and personal statement by 5pm on 4 July 2024 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection is on the basis of academic merit and the personal statement and will be considered by a panel at the UCL Ear Institute.
- Successful candidates will be informed of the results by email with awarding of the bursary occuring after successful enrolment on to the Audiology BSc programme.