Everyone has yawned their way through countless tedious lectures and presentations on the way to becoming a doctor. This course, new to UCL Ear Institute following a very successful pilot last year, is designed to put a stop to that.
Come to a brilliant one-day presentation skills course in glamorous King's Cross where a group of prize-winning presenters will make sure you never bore an audience again.
- modern technology such as video-feedback sessions
- ancient wisdom from as far back as Aristotle
- advice from a surgical Professor
- top tips from a West End theatre director
- voice and body language coaching from a professional actor
Did we mention it's great value? - £69* gets you the CV point, the skills, and coffee. Small groups and individual feedback mean there are strictly limited spaces so it's best to apply now. This and the fact you'll have to bring a pre-prepared 5 minute talk with slides on any topic (non-medical or medical) are the only downsides.
* £69 earlybird rate available until 26th January 2015 (£85 otherwise).
- understanding your audience
- starting and writing a talk
- visual aids and slide design
- small group prepared presentations and video feedback
- technology and tools
- the director's cut
- bringing the awesome
- importance of feedback and follow-up
- Simon Gane
- Matthew Rollin
- Peter Radford
- Prof Tony Narula
NB: Timetable is subject to change
- This course has been awarded 6 CPD points by ENT UK (RCP) (2012)
- Book online at the UCL Store: Online booking not yet available
- Fees TBC
- Payment for this course must be made via the UCL Store at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.