This is a three day revision course designed to help you prepare for the FRCS exam in otolaryngology.
Course dates: 24th - 26th February 2020
Course Director(s): Peter Andrews and Alam Hannan
YouTube Widget Placeholderhttps://youtu.be/42s4HsZwnfM
- 3 day intensive revision course; ideal for section 2 of the exam
- Hosted at the UCL Ear Institute’s modern facilities in central London
- Expert faculty from RNTNEH and other London teaching hospitals
- Bullet point tutorials
- Daily mock VIVAS for all delegates with video feedback
- History taking and communication skills sessions with experienced actors
Please note this is a sample only and subject to change for 2020.
- £495 - Early Bird price
- £540 - Standard price
- Payment for this course must be made via the UCL Store at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
- NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.