The UCL Ear Institute and Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital Course for the Intercollegiate FRCS Examination in Otolaryngology is a three day revision course designed to help you prepare for the FRCS exam in otolaryngology.
- 3 day intensive revision course; ideal for section 2 of the exam
- Hosted at the UCL Ear Institute’s modern facilities in central London
- Expert faculty from RNTNEH and other London teaching hospitals
- Bullet point tutorials
- Daily mock VIVAS for all delegates with video feedback
- History taking and communication skills sessions with experienced actors
- Peter Andrews
- Alam Hannan
- Course timetable 2016 (example)
Please note this timetable is indicative only and subject to change.
- Payment for this course must be made via the UCL Store at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.