This is a two-day online revision course designed to help you prepare for the FRCS exam in otolaryngology
Course dates: 22 - 23 February 2021
Course Directors: Peter Andrews and Alam Hannan
- Two-day online intensive revision course, ideal for Section 2 of the exam
- Focus on mock vivas and bullet point tutorials throughout
- Expert faculty from Royal National ENT and other London teaching hospitals
- Access to online Learner Forum, connecting delegates to expert faculty beyond course
- Payment for this course must be made via the UCL Store at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
- NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.