To take part in one of our evidENT studies currently open to recruitment, please click on the links below;
- VOCALIST - Does Laryngeal Reinnervation or Type I Thyroplasty give better voice results for patients with Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis?
- REGAIN - Regeneration of inner ear hair cells with gamma-secretase inhibitors
To take part in one of the national studies open to the recruitment in our hospital (RNTNEH) please click on the links below;
- A molecular and genetic analysis of otosclerosis
- Plasticity of the auditory brain in cochlear implanted adults
- Nasal Acoustic Analysis - Preliminary testing of acoustic recording and processing protocols for analysis of nasal airflow in patients with normal and abnormal nasal airflow.
- Vestibular Tissue Study - Regenerating hair cells in the inner ear: defining conditions in the vestibular sensory epthelia
Upcoming evidENT studies;
- MACRO - Defining best management for adults with chronic rhinosinusitis: the MACRO programme