We can provide additional dates for our existing statistics courses or provide something more bespoke to your team/organisation.
Are you part of an organisation or large team that could benefit from statistics training? If so, CASC can provide bespoke courses or run extra dates of our existing courses privately. These courses can be held in one of our own training rooms (close to UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health), we can travel to you if you have an appropriate training facilities, or we can provide a course online through a video conferencing platform such as Zoom.
If you are interested in this service, please enquire by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). In particular, please consider including responses to the following questions in your enquiry:
- Who is the training for (i.e. organisation/team)?
- Typically, what are their current levels of statistical knowledge?
- What training would you like (if it is one of our existing courses, then please specify which)?
- How many people do you anticipate will attend (approximately)?
- Where would you like the training to be held?
- Any other details that you think may be useful, or questions you have for us?