UCL is one of Europe's largest and most productive centres of biomedical research. We were the top-rated university in the UK for research strength in the most recent Research Excellence Framework. Our scientists have an international reputation for leading basic, translational and clinical cancer research and the Cancer Institute is uniquely positioned to leverage the multidisciplinary nature of UCL by engaging a range of disciplines to transform cancer research.
- Cancer Biology - Dept. Head: Professor Henning Walczak
- Clinical Trials - Dept. Head: Professor Jonathan Ledermann
- Haematology - Dept. Head: Professor David Linch
- Oncology - Dept. Head: Professor Daniel Hochhauser
- Pathology - Dept. Head: Professor Adrienne Flanagan